Plutu API authentication
To authenticate your account when using the API, including your API key and access token in the request. You can manage your access tokens, such as getting a test or production live access token or renewing them, in the Dashboard. It's important to keep your API access token secret since it carries many privileges.
To access the API, Plutu uses access tokens. You must pass the access token and API key with all endpoint requests.
- Do not store access tokens in code files that can be decompiled, such as Native iOS, Android, or Windows Application code files.
- When making calls, always pass access tokens over a secure (HTTPS) connection.
- 1.Click on Configurations on the sidebar.
- 2.Click on the API Keys & Token.
- 3.Under the Access token section.
- 4.Select what environment to generate an access token and then click "Generate".